Monday, August 2, 2010

The window and the stone. (Art and writing from the BB sessions, Part I)


A strange mystical unleashed beast, my heart stomps fields and recreates flowering feasts.

We fill with love this home, That is why this time, the window shall break the stone.

A wondering bard from the east, my heart plays the directions and shows 
the world it’s musical priest. 

Recall falling towards you, memories ensure I’ll never be alone,
this is why I won’t be amazed, when the window breaks the stone.

An innocent child emotions tidy and replete, my heart is open and ready, prepared for the neat.

Everything that surrounds us now was made with the truth of love, all on our own,
Which is why it sits still and not cast, the window will never even have to face the stone.

BARTA

No comments:

Post a Comment