Monday, August 16, 2010

Pulling pedals. (Art and writing form the BB sessions, Part IV)



And I say to myself, protect your heart boy, protect it, because no one else will. your abhorrence and fear of loss is real. The bedlam bustle and commotion, just in the beginning of gain is more painful than never having activated and aroused this budding and conceived dormant love that you just now laid eyes upon.

And I say to myself, be patient boy, patience because of all virtue, she will need that most. A soft breeze is a mental state, thoughts of hovering, show strength in your slow motion. Vibrant movements say yes, but actions of haste will shatter this web like ladder you climb to her heart.

And I say to myself, just breathe boy. Breathe because you live as an aware, careful and clever sage. Breathe because you need the air to fuel the lung, you need the life to return her from living under such a dire and forbidding thumb.

I live as a fool, my mind says run, my heart says stay. In the mean time they dance, what they do is not play.

Protect your heart boy, your chest is soft and the world is sharp.
Be patient boy, she'll love you for who you are
Breathe boy, you need the calm from end to start.

-Barta

1 comment: