Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breaking it open (Art and writing from the BB sessions, Part II)



I’ve been digging my toes in the sand, gripping in into earth with vigor like a shivering connection from head into the grains. 

Strain in neck as I lift head to star, with what connection from the moment does not say you are here right now?

I cant ever see it, this happiness I envision, I can smell it. and I can hear it. What sense is putting your fingers on something you will never touch?

I should have known, that a spark in memory of love, precedence in love is somehow made irrelevant by my antiquated bother.

Energy created gone, when left for emotion, sinking over self, sinking over you. 
I made this up in my mind, now I need to turn it into something kind.

Living in my world where this wonderful thing makes me feel alone, breathing in new person is not done by rule, open eyes are used as a tool.

These feelings now tell the story of a fool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment