Friday, August 13, 2010

My beautiful friend (Art and writing from the BB sessions, Part III)


I’m wondering something tonight, I’m questioning all of my recent delight. 
I want to ask it a question, I want it to explain why it is so bright.

These kinds of nights, these kinds of times are not so easy to find
So glad, so glad, it’s you, you and all you do, on my mind. 

But still when you come in the room I am quick to remind, a cause and case
you and I together means where that is, is my favorite place. 

Now I see it’s not just you coming for me, you’re bringing your patience
And now I see it’s not just you, when you’re coming for me

These kinds of nights, these kinds of times are not so easy to find
So glad, so glad, it’s you, you and all you do, on my mind.

Now I see that what ever you are to me, is perfect and how I wish it always to be.
You are my friend, you are in my heart. Thank you for all smiles you bring to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment