Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bratislava (Back on the blog)

All right kids, I finally found a good spot to get me some interneting done. Parts II and III Czech will be later.


Bratislava (aka go fuck your self)

OK, so I found a place I "Don't" like. Bratislava. This town had bad vibe all over it from the minute I stepped off the platform, which I might add I have become alarmingly talented at; showing up in a brand new gigantic city where they do not speak your language and probably hate you, then finding your way around almost immediately, I call it "Au Currant Counseled" which is English for, "In the current handled and managed"

Any who, back to Bratislava. In defense of the city it DID have a nice square and nice Japaneses restaurant, but that's it. This town was filthy, unkempt, boring, rude broken down and generally irritating. Most of the people here are poor, as is the city; and it shows.


Even the palace is a dump, but hey! its under maintenance and they are trying. Notice the messed up window second from left in the middle? yeah, that's two window build on top of each other... I think the dumplings are going to their tiny Slovak brains. This was a stock photo as I can not upload my own at this point, but the good news is it actually looks MORE retarded right now that it does in this picture, yeah its possible.

So, the moral of the story is "Fuck Off Bratislavska" as will be seen in the following photo, when I have a chance to upload it.

Cheers jerks! more to come, and yes, back to cheery ole shit like you are used to, not this non sensible garbage about goat fucking Slovaks who cant build windows, but I know what your thinking "Matthew, are you not Czech, they are Slovak by root?"

Yes, piss off.

CAIO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment