Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Art and writing from the world part III (Love in energy, not in time)




But I, like the pounding cry, detonation and babble of my heart, is more musical than the frenzic perplexity that the rest of the world has fixated on habitually and roughly disregarded on purpose and with antipathy or bad blood; but as unfrozen as a lost orchid in a bereft of life landscape called hominal, present, standing and subsequent day scape I stand like the path perfected to a degree which would shy even the most precise of all absolute existence.



But I love enough, I breath enough, and I have all the time in the world. She is searching, I am searching; the planet is a big place; my heart composes abundant sound, heard without ears, seen without eyes and felt without breath; draw near to me.

-Bart€

3 comments:

  1. OK mr. poetry man--when writing poems, it is usually not done in sentace/paragraph format. Try instead: lines instead of sentances, and a line break instead of indented when starting a new 'paragraph'. it will make the poetry easier to read, and you can force tempo and meter that way... Good Stuff otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eternal
    internal senses
    joyous return to the Self
    we are all enlightened
    we just need to remember

    the world is grand inspiration

    ReplyDelete