Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Relaxing in Minnesota


So I am getting settled in here and preparing for the journey.

I am researching some ways to photo share in a better fashion, anyone have ideas? As it stands this blog spot only allows you to upload a single photo at a time which is irritating. The picasa page seems to be the same and the only one I have found to upload a batch of pictures at a shot is flickr which I have found requires every person that I want to see my photos to have a flickr account of their own on top of a yahoo account so that is just flat out.

Regardless, this will be the main go to untill I find a better option.

Thanks, and stay tune!

4 comments:

  1. You can upload a few pics at a time on this site. How many pics are you wanting to add at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, where in MN are you and when are you leaving? Any plans this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give this blog 6 weeks.....then you'll start to let your feet follow your heart while we all wonder what the hell happened to Matty :-)

    Best wishes b.....

    btw - We'll be sailing from WA down to Mexico next week, express the warrior spirit through a proper yodel if you end up in Mexico this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Morgan, I may look to join you on that vessel for a bit one of these days.

    Dan, I want to upload more than one at a time, really. I would hope to not spend hours at a time posting pics.

    No plans this weekend Maybe the fair.

    ReplyDelete