Saturday, September 18, 2010

You can, I can. (Art and writing from the New Heart sessions, Part I)


Walking in a world of wax you must be there for me, don’t get hot
Terrible storms and violence make fragile things into mush, we have to put it back

Swimming in the sustenance, it takes time to take it all in
use your arms, you need to use them, try to fly now it’s easy just grab hold of me, just grab hold of me.

There other things we can breathe now, there are special ways to inhale. I target your vapor, I target your mouth. Take me into you, take my exhale; sharing all that is life.


It’s more than blood in the vein today, it’s more than red in color, this wonderful experience given to us by mothers. We can pass along into the next plain with ease, we are wound together in a way that will keep us, keep us together. 

We are full, we are fragrant. We are now, we are forever. We are you, we are me.   
We are full, we are fragrant. We are now, we are forever. We are you, we are me. 

Not even you can keep me away now. 

BARTA

No comments:

Post a Comment