Saturday, December 19, 2009

Soulful Miscreant.

I didn’t come here to dance, but I need you to play me something beautiful.

Terminal weight is a facade in my progress, nothing holds me down more than make believe realities.

But they are real, real enough to make changes in movement, changes in happiness.

I didn’t come here to sing, but I need to hear something beautiful.

Monsters scare me in new directions, spiritual disease keeps me from flying.

But they aren’t real, not real enough to keep me from guessing.

I didn’t come here to imagine things, but I need you to be creative. 

A standing fall grips me by the stem, shakes the moisture from my breath.

But this is real, real enough to damage me.

I didn’t come here to quit, but we may need to stop soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment